SOUTH CAROLINA GUIDE TO THE LAW
On this page, we seek to answer common questions about the law. However, when you have a legal issue, contact us at 877-374-5999 or contact us at this link for a private consultation. In addition to the information included in this section of the website, we also offer an e-Book: “the Layman’s Guide to SC Workers’ Compensation: What to Do When You’ve Been Hurt on the Job.” Watch our legal help videos for some more information on personal injury, criminal defense and workers’ compensation.
- The Process: The timeline of what to expect in a civil law suit
- The Negligence Action
- Comparative Negligence (in SC)
- Contributory Negligence (in NC)
- Common Defenses, including Assumption of Risk, Sudden Emergency, and Unavoidable Accident
- Common Issues in Accidents
- Trucking accidents
- Nursing Home Neglect (Nursing Home Abuse)
- Insurance Issues
- For Blog posts concerning this topic see: Personal Injury Blog, Accident Blog, Brain Injury Blog, andNursing Home Abuse Blog
- DUI (Driving under the Influence)/DWI (Driving while Intoxicated)
- DUAC in SC
- Felony DUI
- BUI (Boating under the Influence)
- For Blog posts concerning this topic see: DUI/DWI Blog
CAN WE HELP YOU?
Get answers to your questions now.
after hours, evenings, or weekends
Legal Help Videos
Check out our featured videos for some legal advice from our attorneys!